The following system error occurred:  There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance for your help. I am working on SSAS 2008 porject and when I process my cube I go the following errors below. can anyone tell me what is wrong please.

Thank you

1.- The following system error occurred:  There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request. .

2.- Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'AdventureWorksDW2008R2_DS', Name of 'AdventureWorksDW2008R2_DS'.

3.- Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Dim Customer', Name of 'Dim Customer' was being processed.

4.- Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Geography Key' attribute of the 'Dim Customer' dimension from the 'SSAS_cube01' database was being processed.

January 26th, 2011 9:10pm

I got the same problem. I changed Provider from default one to 'Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server' in Data Sources Connection String (connection manager) and all above errors got resolved.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 24th, 2011 7:41am

Guys, I have the same problem with the DB AdventureWorksDW. As advised, I changed the Provider from Default to 'Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server' in the Data Sources Connection String, but it did not work for me.

Please, find the Error message:

Errors and Warnings from Response

Server: The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the transaction failed.

Internal error: The operation terminated unsuccessfully.

Internal error: The operation terminated unsuccessfully.

The following system error occurred:  There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request. .

Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Adventure Works DW', Name of 'Adventure Works DW'.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Dim Time', Name of 'Dim Time' was being processed.

Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Fiscal Quarter' attribute of the 'Dim Time' dimension from the 'Sales_Analysis' database was being processed.

• Edited by drvmayer Sunday, September 04, 2011 11:02 AM
September 4th, 2011 10:55am

I was having the same problem and this did the trick - thanks!
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 11th, 2015 12:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics